Why physicians choose VtMSD
- A Double accredited sleep center. We are a specialized, accredited medical care facility that can diagnose and treat sleep disorders. Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) which is the gold standard for sleep services and the American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)is highest standard in clinical sleep medicine & technology.
- On-staff board-certified sleep physicians. Our experienced staff is highly trained in how to diagnose and treat sleep disorders.
- Better sleep in as little as three weeks. Once the sleep test is completed, we typically diagnose the sleep disorder and offer a treatment solution in a timely manner, so your patients are sleeping better in just a few weeks.
- Clean and comfortable facilities. Your patients are probably nervous about sleep testing, which is why we offer private, hotel-like rooms for them, and make every procedure as painless and easy as possible.
- Compliance rate above 80%. The industry average for patient follow-thru is 50%. With VtMSD’s patient care model, our compliance rate exceeds 80%.
- Nearby locations. With multiple locations, we’re sure to have a sleep lab conveniently located to all of your patients.
- Achieve your NCQA-PCMH accreditation goals. Managing patients with sleep disorders and especially those with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) touches upon all six NCQA standards and many “MUST-PASS” elements.
Ready to learn more about how Sleep Insights can help your practice? Just contact us today.